Microsoft Dynamics NAV Consultant/ Developer – US
$100,000 - $140,000
Job type: Permanent
My client who are a leading Dynamics NAV VAR, are looking for the top talent in the Dynamics NAV industry to join their team. The role is a mixture of NAV development, consultancy, and project management and our clients are looking for NAV professionals with a strong financial/ accountancy background as well – ideally CPA certified. This position will require you to take ownership and responsibility of development tasks and work with clients and stakeholders to architect Dynamics NAV solutions.
- Managing the implementation of NAV through the full project life cycle
- Carry out training for clients when necessary.
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Communicate effectively with the Project Manager to enable projects to be delivered efficiently.
- Deliver effective Consultancy throughout the project life cycle
- Provide technical advice for the sales team.
- Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients
- Assist with the closure of new sales and manage existing accounts
- Provide support to customers when needed
- Mentoring junior consultants where required.
This Microsoft Dynamics NAV VAR are an award winning Gold Partner and one of USA’s top solution providers. They offer excellent career progression and a generous benefits package.
- 4+ years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Knowledge of .NET/ SQL, Cside, C/AL and other technologies in the MS Stack
- Excellent communication skills
- Architect experience
- Must Have strong financial/ accountancy background
- Dynamics NAV certification
- Degree educated in Computer science or CPA
This is an excellent opportunity for a senior NAV professional to take ownership of Dynamics NAV projects. If you feel you are the right candidate for the position, please email through. Conspicuous is the leading NAV Dynamics recruitment agency – Apply today for all NAV roles. firstname.lastname@example.org www.conspicuous.com