Dynamics AX Senior Manufacturing Consultant - Leading Gold Partner - Massachusetts, UK
$100,000 - $140,000
Job type: Permanent
The Dynamics AX 2012 Senior Manufacturing Consultant will be responsible for owning a number of projects from start to finish implementing Dynamics AX 2012.
This opportunity is with a leading Dynamics solutions provider with over 20 years’ experience in Microsoft Dynamics. In the role you will be analysing the business needs and requirements whilst communicating with key stakeholders – an excellent opportunity to progress your career in Dynamics to project management or solutions architecture!
- Consulting – covering all aspects; presales, analysis, implementations, training of end users utilising Dynamics AX 2012
- Project management
- Liaising with developers and clients – act as a point of communication
- Communicate problems and issues to key stakeholders, including senior management, end users and division/ department heads
- Business and process analysis
- Documenting ‘as-is’ and ‘to-be’
My client has over 20 years’ experience providing consultancy services to clients globally, specialising in a number of industries. They have built a reputation on service quality and are a leading US Microsoft Gold Partner.
- 5+ years’ experience working with Dynamics AX 2009/2012
- At least 2 successful implementations utilising Dynamics AX 2009/2012
- Experience leading an ERP implementation
- Project management experience utilising Prince2 and SureStep methodologies
- Strong manufacturing experience
- Ideally Dynamics AX certification
- Business analysis
- Client facing skills
- Strong communication skills
This is a superb opportunity for a Microsoft Dynamics AX Consultant who would like to gain experience in more challenging and varied projects with an established solutions provider. You will have the opportunity to further your career with the potential to move into project management or solutions architecture!