Dynamics NAV Consultant – Shanghai – 3 month contract - Shanghai, China, China
Job type: Contract
Our client is looking for a Dynamics NAV Consultant to join them on a contract basis for a project in Shanghai.
- Managing the implementation of NAV through the full project life cycle
- Conducting acceptance testing
- Providing support and training where necessary
- Deliver effective Consultancy throughout the project life cycle
- Work closely with the consultant team on projects related to system enhancements
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects
- Mentoring junior consultants where required
Our client is a leading Dynamics NAV Partner winning projects globally. They have a position available in Shanghai for a 3 month contract.
- 3+ years Microsoft Dynamics NAV experience
- Finance experience and good understanding of payroll and project accounting modules
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and produce manuals
- Being able to connect and get things done without hierarchical oversight
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
As a Dynamics NAV Consultant you can expect to earn a competitive salary and a relocation package is on offer as well. This role is great for someone interested in working for a forward-thinking company looking to continue expanding their NAV Practice.