Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365FO Technical Consultant - Atlanta, Georgia, US (remote working)
$120,000 - $140,000
Job type: Permanent
A global MS Gold Partner and ISV seeks an experienced FULL TIME, REMOTE, Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365FO Technical Consultant to join their world class team. Working alongside the Technical Solutions Architect and the Development Team, you will play a key role in implementing Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365FO software and components in large scale projects.
- Engineer, guide and lead technical implementations of Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365FO software and components
- Communicate with Technical and Functional teams to build technical designs and translate requirements into a successful development process.
- Participate in discovery meetings with the client to understand current business processes that need to be incorporated into AX/D365FO
- Configure application as appropriate to conform to business process definition.
- Train users in a hands-on methodology and develop training documentation.
- Maintain and expand client relationships through delivery of high-quality services.
Our client is the world’s leading Dynamics AX/D365FO Retail implementer with an international presence.
- 3+ years’ Dynamics AX/D365FO implementation experience
- Experience modelling business processes and translating requirements into a business application
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Retail or Hospitality industry experience
- Knowledge of Visio, Microsoft Project, and Microsoft Office suite
- B.Sc. in computer science, software engineering or business
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced and established Microsoft Dynamics AX/D365FO Technical Consultant to join a market leading global MS Partner and ISV in the Retail and Hospitality market. The role can be executed remotely, with travel limited to around 30%.
Contact job poster directly
Recruitment Consultant - USA