ERP Systems Analyst - Boston, Massachusetts, US
$100,000 - $120,000
Job type: Permanent
This is a great opportunity to join a growing, entrepreneurial-spirited organization, undergoing exponential growth. The working environment is fast-paced yet informal; if you are an ambitious and motivated ERP System Analyst with hands on experience of SQL, this is the role foy you!
- Manage company business systems
- Facilitate the decision-making process and develop the functional design document that will drive the development process
- Administer security of the ERP system
- Assist on any upgrades and projects
- Complete all documentation as required
My client is a world class consumer foods manufacturer, looking to add to their well-established IT/ERP team.
- Minimum 2 years of Tier 1 ERP support experience
- Minimum 2 years of SQL Server database experience
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field preferred; or equivalent work experience.
- Experience in a food processing/manufacturing environment
- Dynamics NAV experience preferred
A fun and challenging working environment, great benefits, competitive salaries and the chance to take ownership of the company business systems are all on offer with this new role. It's a great opportunity to take a step forward in your career.
Contact job poster directly
Recruitment Consultant - USA