Dynamics 365 For Finance & Operations Consultant - Houston, Texas, US (remote working)
$120,000 - $140,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a leading Microsoft Partner looking for a Dynamics 365 For Finance & Operations Consultant to join their team full time. This is a perfect role for a candidate who is not looking to relocate, but is looking to take their career to the next level both financially and in terms of career progression. The successful candidate can be based anywhere in the areas of Houston or Dallas, as the role can be executed remotely.
- Analyze, configure, test and implement Dynamics 365 For Finance & Operations
- Work with customers to facilitate the implementation and support of Dynamics 365 For Finance & Operations, inclusive of design, configuration, testing and training
- Average 50% travel to client sites within local region
Our client is a Microsoft Partner providing technology software and services and a multitude of advisory services on a worldwide scale. They continue to evolve and expand their capabilities—adding new services, enhancing technical proficiencies, and extending the geographic reach of various organisations. They build up long-term relationships with their customers and staff by continuously investing in the quality of their products and services, including providing excellent support and training.
- Minimum 1 years' Microsoft Dynamics AX experience
- Experience of D365 For Finance & Operations preferred
- Strong time management and organizational skills
- Excellent Communication and Customer facing skills
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Dynamics D365F&O consultant to develop their career knowledge. The successful candidate will be joining an ever-growing and enthusiastic team at a global Microsoft Partner. This is perfect for a candidate who is looking to take their career to the next level both financially and in terms of career progression whilst not having to relocate. Benefits include 401k, health and dental, generous PTO and competitive bonuses.