Senior Business Systems Analyst (Finance) - San Jose, California, US
$130,000 - $150,000
Job type: Permanent
Senior Business Systems Analyst (Finance)
This is a great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial-spirited organization, undergoing exponential growth. As the Senior Business Systems Analyst, you will play a key role in the company's Enterprise software team including leading implementations and upgrades and managing third party agreements.
- Plan, design, implement, and troubleshoot vital business applications
- Work with VP of Applications and Business Stakeholders to identify ERP best-practices in line with key business processes
- Oversee fit/gap analysis, process maps and implementation of functional processes
- Research, identify and address issues resulting from legacy configuration and practices
Our client is a market leading cannabis retailer, looking for an experienced professional to join their well-established IT/ERP team.
- 5+ years' experience in ERP support, analysis and implementation
- 5+ experience with financial business applications and financial reporting
- Experience with supply chain management software preferred
- Detailed knowledge of Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Purchasing, General Ledger, and Inventory
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced and established finance Senior Business Systems Analyst to join a fun and challenging working environment.
The role requires no travel and offers the chance to drive and shape the future of a market leading cannabis retailer.
Full benefits: health, dental, vision, PTO, 401k.
We look forward to receiving your resume.
Contact job poster directly
Recruitment Consultant - USA