Senior Manager of Business Applications - Boston, Massachusetts, US
$140,000 - $160,000
Job type: Permanent
This is a great opportunity to join an established, entrepreneurial-spirited organization, undergoing exponential growth. As Senior Manager of Business Applications, you will oversee the company's vital Enterprise software including team management, project managing implementations and upgrades and negotiating third party agreements.
- Manage all aspects of application implementation and delivery across all business departments
- Identify new functionality, prioritize projects and develop plans that maximize business value
- Conduct workflow analyses, business process reviews and create functional specifications
- Manage third party vendor relationships
- Provide coaching and mentoring to ERP team members and oversee recruitment
My client is a world class consumer foods manufacturer, looking for an experienced professional to lead their well-established IT/ERP team.
- 10+ years' experience in ERP implementation, development and support
- Extensive hands on experience with Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Functional expertise in warehousing, inventory management and financial systems
- Proven track record of ERP Team management and leadership
- Preferred industry experience: food production or CPG
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced and established Senior Business Applications Manager to join a fun and challenging working environment.
The role has requires no travel and offers the chance to drive and shape the future of a market leading food production company.
Full benefits: health, dental, vision, PTO, 401k.
We look forward to receiving your resume.
Contact job poster directly
Recruitment Consultant - USA