Microsoft Dynamics 365F&O Technical Architect - Cincinnati, Ohio, US (remote working)
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a market leading Microsoft Gold Partner, is currently looking for a Microsoft Dynamics 365F&O Technical Architect to join their well-established and growing team. As a Microsoft Dynamics 365F&O Technical Architect you will be involved in the full project life cycle including Pre-Sales, requirement gathering and architecting the system. This client facing role is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX/365F&O developer to take the next step forward in their career.
- Perform software architecture design, code review and lead technical initiatives.
- Engineer and guide technical implementations of business software solutions.
- Communicate with Technical and Functional teams to build technical designs and translate requirements into a successful development process.
My client is a world class provider of Microsoft Dynamics 365F&O implementation and consulting services. They are rapidly growing and are keen to speak with experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX/365F&O professionals.
- 5+ years’ Dynamics AX Development (X++)
- 5+ years’ Dynamics AX 2012 /365 for Finance and Operations
- SQL Server
- Possess a mixture of functional and technical expertise
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Dynamics D365F&O technical professional to develop their career. The successful candidate will be joining an ever-growing and enthusiastic team at a global Microsoft Partner. This is perfect for a candidate who is looking to take their career to the next level both financially and in terms of career progression whilst not having to relocate. Benefits include health and dental, generous PTO and competitive bonuses. We look forward to receiving your resume and discussing this outstanding opportunity.
Contact job poster directly
Principal Recruitment Consultant