Microsoft Dynamics AX (D365 FO) Business Analyst - Detroit, Michigan, US
$90,000 - $110,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a large food and drinks company, are looking for an experienced Microsoft Dynamics AX D365 FO Business Analyst to join their team in Detroit. The client will pay relocation costs anywhere within the USA.
- Work to define business, financial, and operations requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve systems issues.
- Participate in prototyping new systems to enhance business processes, operations, and information process flow.
- Review and analyze effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and work to improve or further leverage these systems.
- Identify and establish scope and parameters of systems analysis in order to define outcome criteria and measure-taking actions.
- Collaborate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications, and enhancements to existing applications.
- Perform and document cost-benefit and return on investment analyses for proposed systems to aid management in making implementation decisions.
- Create system specifications, diagrams, and charts to provide direction to software engineers.
- Coordinate and perform in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems, and other post-implementation support.
- Provide orientation and training to end users for all modified and new systems.
My client is a global food and drinks manufacturer. They are rapidly growing and are keen to speak with experienced Dynamics AX professionals with D365 FO experience.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX experience a must
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, computer science, accounting, or management information systems and/or 3-7 years equivalent work experience.
- Participation in and leading the design, development, and implementation of software and hardware solutions, systems, or products.
- Knowledge of systems programming and associated activities.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in importing data for use in report software, spreadsheets, graphs, and flow charts.
This is a great opportunity for a Dynamics AX Business Analyst looking for a new role in their Dynamics career. The client is establishing a world class in-house AX team and upgrading to D365. The role is open nationwide as the client will pay relocation costs.
Contact job poster directly
Recruitment Consultant - USA