Dynamics NAV Principal Consultant - Raleigh, North Carolina, US
Job type: Contract
Dynamics NAV/Business Central Principal Consultant - LONG TERM CONTRACT A global Microsoft Dynamics NAV/365BC ISV seeks an experienced Dynamics NAV Consultant to fill a long term, contract. The ideal candidate will be based in the Raleigh, NC area.
- Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, including:
- Installation, training, upgrading, configuration, support, and documentation
- Work closely with technical teams to define and document requirements and functional specifications
- Provide onsite and offsite consulting services and support to Microsoft Dynamics NAV clients
- Lead one or more project teams through complex implementations
- Perform discovery and diagnostic phase of the project and creatively design a solution
- Demonstration of product to existing and prospective clients
- Mentor and train junior consultants
My client is a world class provider of Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365BC implementation and consulting. They are rapidly growing and are keen to speak with experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV/D365BC professionals.
- 5+ years' experience implementing Microsoft Dynamics NAV /D365BC in a consultancy environment
- In-depth knowledge of accounting, business practices, fund accounting, and processes.
- Strong verbal/written communication and presentation skills
- Microsoft Office skills, especially Microsoft Excel
- Experience with Serenic Navigator and Jet reports a strong plus
- CPA, CMA, or MBA a plus
This is a long-term contract suitable for a highly experienced Microsoft Dynamics NAV/365BC Consultant. Candidates can expect a minimum of 40 hours per week, leading and managing Microsoft Dynamics NAV/365BC projects. We look forward to receiving your resume and discussing this outstanding opportunity.
Contact job poster directly
Principal Recruitment Consultant