Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 Developer - Dallas, Texas, US (remote working)
$110,000 - $130,000
Job type: Permanent
A ground-breaking Proptech firm in Dallas requires a full time Dynamics CRM/365 Snr. Developer to lead the design, development, testing and support of CRM applications and integrations. Additionally, you will provide technical leadership for projects and actively engage with internal and external customers.
- Configure, develop, implement, and maintain enhancements in Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to optimize business processes
- Enhancement and training documentation where required.
- Provide support when necessary
My client is a leading real estate industry disruptor. They are rapidly growing and are keen to speak with experienced Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 professionals.
- 4+ years of Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 development experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) abilities
- Power BI, C/C3#, Node.js and React.js preferred
This is a rare opportunity to join an industry leader in the Proptech sphere. You will be joining an ambitious and best of breed IT team, committed to pushing the limits of how technology can fundamentally change property and real estate markets in the USA.
Benefits include: • Health, dental, and vision insurance for employees and employee dependents • Company paid life insurance for employees • Short Term and Long-Term Disability • 401K • Paid holidays • Paid vacation time