Business Development Representative – Managed Services - Chicago, Illinois, US (remote working)
Job type: Permanent
An experienced business development professional, hungry to develop the firm’s client base by presenting their Managed Services and ICT Services Portfolio. You will understand customer’s businesses and identify influencers and decision makers within a customer organization in order to develop strong value propositions to help customers meet their business objectives.
- Conduct high impact sales presentations and proposals
- Engage effectively with all levels across a customer’s organization
- Selling the Managed Services portfolio of services within existing and new accounts
- Advance Managed Service sales opportunities through the entire sales cycle.
- Match the Managed Services solution to the customer’s vision, business needs, challenges, and technical requirements.
- Build a pipeline of new Managed Services opportunities within the assigned accounts.
Our client is world class multi-national IT Solutions provider. They have a number of offices throughout North America.
- 5+ years’ Software Managed Services experience
- 2+ years’ selling to enterprise accounts
- Sales, business development or account management in IT/Infrastructure
- Understanding of ITIL processes and roles
- Successful background selling in a highly competitive environment.
- Experience of ERP systems and Infrastructure
- Experience working with/selling Microsoft ERP
We are delighted to offer this outstanding opportunity.
This is a new position, within a company which is both well established and highly ambitious. You will need to be self-driven, demanding and equally ambitious but in return you will receive an extremely challenging new role, an excellent compensation package and long-term career prospects within the organisation. Candidates can be based throughout the USA.
We look forward to receiving your resume.