IT Infrastructure Manager - Chicago, Illinois, US (remote working)
Job type: Permanent
IT Infrastructure Manager will manage the daily technical aspects of both the project/implementation and the managed services businesses. They will also require a strong understanding of commercials and act as an owner of the Infrastructure business.
- Delivering service revenue to meet or exceed agreed budget
- Lead the formation and execution of service related strategies
- Strategize with sales regarding new tools and solutions
- Maintain relationships with key clients
- Add services to existing Managed Services customers
- Onboarding new and sign over customers
- Direct and participate in the Career and Competency Framework performance management system across the Managed Services team
- Manage the team budget for staff expenses including training and compensation
- Report to the Director of IT Managed Services
Our client is world class multi-national IT Solutions provider. They have a number of offices throughout North America.
- 5+ years of prior experience in managing off-shore resources
- 5+ years’ experience implementing Microsoft Technologies
- Ability to establish relationship at C-Suite Level as trusted advisor for business direction.
- BA/BS in MIS, Computer Science, or other technology-related field of study.
- Strong Technical and Process background e.g. MCSE, CCNA, ITIL, PMP
- Technical Architecture background, ideally in the ERP environment
We are delighted to offer this outstanding opportunity.
This is a key position, within a company which is both well established and highly ambitious. You will need to be self-driven, demanding and equally ambitious but in return you will receive an extremely challenging new role, an excellent compensation package and long-term career prospects within the organisation. Candidates can be based throughout the USA.
We look forward to receiving your resume.