Senior DevOps Engineer - Denver, Colorado, US
Job type: Permanent
Market leading fintech company requires a Senior DevOps Engineer to join their world class team in Denver, CO. This is a key position which will involve being part of the team responsible for development, testing and production cloud environments. Working in a dynamic and collaborative team environment, the role will act as a mentor to other technical staff and provide architectural guidance for infrastructure and application improvements.
- Work with development teams to adopt CI and CD best practices to automate system deployment
- Act as an advisor to product teams on architectural principles, best practices, and design patterns
- Integrate and maintain network management and support applications hosted on Linux/Ubuntu servers
- Responsible for system performance, maintenance, software integration into a multiplatform cloud/hosting environment
We are representing a global fintech company. They are keen to speak with ambitious and experienced Senior DevOps Engineers.
- 4+ years of Linux Systems Administration experience
- Experience with configuration management Ansible, etc.
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Circle CI, Travis, etc.
- Proven ability to script using languages like Perl, Bash, Python, PHP
- Understanding of systems hardening and secure systems configuration
- Understanding of assorted networking devices/software tools (brocade/cisco etc.)
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced DevOps Engineer to join a fintech organization at the forefront of the mergers and acquisitions space. In addition, the role offers the following benefits: • Medical/dental/vision starting on day 1 • 401(k) with 4% matching • PTO • Fitness credit • Several pre-tax plans (dependent care, transportation, flexible spending) • Transportation reimbursement • Benefits reimbursement We look forward to receiving your resume.