Angular Developer - Denver, Colorado, US
Job type: Permanent
Market leading fintech company requires an Angular/Full Stack Developer to join their world class team in Denver, CO. Working in a dynamic and collaborative team environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing web-based products for key clients.
- Develop and maintain web, mobile and stand-alone software applications
- Write and maintain design, architecture and process documentation for software applications
- Work with a cross-functional team in an agile environment to ensure successful product delivery
- Work closely with the Quality Assurance team to test our applications
- Actively participate in the solutions design process
We are representing a global fintech company. They are keen to speak with ambitious and motivated Angular developers.
- 2+ years of Angular coding experience
- 3+ years of web development experience
- Experience with SVN and GIT
- Experience with REST-based web services using JSON formatted data
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Business or equivalent experience
- Experience writing software application backend service-based code in PHP, Java or Python
This is an excellent opportunity for an Angular Developer to join a fintech organization at the forefront of the mergers and acquisitions space. In addition, the role offers the following benefits: Medical/dental/vision starting on day 1 401(k) with 4% matching PTO Fitness credit Several pre-tax plans (dependent care, transportation, flexible spending) Transportation reimbursement Benefits reimbursement We look forward to receiving your resume.