Dynamics NAV/D365BC Senior Business Analyst - Greater Chicago, Illinois, US
$90,000 - $105,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a leading company in the metals sector, are currently looking for a Dynamics NAV Senior Business Analyst to join their well-established and growing team. My client is looking for a driven individual with a strong Dynamics NAV background who can deliver application support services and assist on Dynamics NAV upgrades and projects.
- Provide consultancy and support in analyzing the system.
- Analyze business systems to align the Dynamics NAV solution with business programs.
- Create Functional Design Document with detailed specifications
- Maintain and perform NAV application configuration
- Perform Dynamics NAV system testing for the monthly release cycle and minor/major upgrades.
- Take an active role in NAV implementation projects
- Write SSRS reports and debug Dynamics NAV functional issues requiring technical know-how.
My client is a major operator in the materials and metals field. They are rapidly growing and are keen to speak with experienced Dynamics NAV professionals.
- 2+ years of Dynamics NAV functional experience preferably in Manufacturing environment
- Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience required.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on several projects simultaneously.
This is a great opportunity for a knowledgeable and passionate Dynamics NAV Senior Business Analyst to take ownership of the company’s NAV system, becoming a vital member of the IT team. Reporting to the Director of IT, you will be responsible for overseeing the Dynamics NAV environment across the client's three American locations as well as liaising with their European IT team to devise a long-term ERP strategy in the USA. We look forward to receiving your resume for this exciting position.