Dynamics Great Plains (GP) Specialist - Kent, Ohio, US
$70,000 - $90,000
Job type: Permanent
A leading engineering firm requires a Dynamics NAV Specialist to join their Dynamics NAV team. Working in a dynamic and collaborative team environment, the successful candidate will be responsible for developing and implementing best practices for the Dynamics NAV system.
- Maintain optimal system availability and proper interfaces to other key systems
- Responsible for upgrades and module implementations
- Identify issues and provides training on new processes and modules
- Provide design, installation, monitoring, and maintenance
- Create, provide and maintain Microsoft Dynamics NAV reports
- Act as the internal NAV expert.
- Manage third part relationships (vendors, VARs)
We are representing a global engineering company. They are keen to speak with knowledgeable and ambitious Dynamics NAV Professionals.
- 2+ years of Dynamics NAV experience
- Analytical, problem solving, proactive and teamwork focused
- Strong written and verbal communication abilities
This is an excellent opportunity for a Dynamics NAV specialist to join a company which values the importance of their IT team. The role is a chance to really take ownership of the Dynamics NAV system.
We look forward to receiving your resume.