Dynamics AX Administrator - Philadelphia, US
$60,000 - $80,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client is a leading Heavy Equipment Services company with over 1000 employees worldwide. They are looking for an experienced AX professional to join to be the in-house expert for their ERP system in North America.
- Provide end user training and assist users with day-to-day issues, problems and questions
- Manage the change control management process of future changes, releases, updates and enhancements of the MS Dynamics AX system
- Assist with the Dynamics 365 Implementation scheduled for Q1 2019
- Collaborate with developers, integrators, and business partners for system enhancements and upgrades
- Work collaboratively with team members to troubleshoot and resolve Dynamics AX issues
- Provide guidance for system changes and enhancements
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities for assigned systems and processes.
- Create user accounts, delete accounts, creates/changes permissions by account; user profiles, page layouts, security in Dynamics AX
- Design, enhance, and develop SSRS reports (Power BI experience a plus)
Our client is a global company with offices in North America, Europe and Asia.
- Module Knowledge in Finance and Trade and Logistics
- 3+ years AX experience
- Strong business understanding and good communication skills
- Good technical understanding and underlying AX database and tools used for AX reporting querying, AOT, sql etc.
- Understanding of EDI, SQL, AIF a plus
This is a fantastic opportunity to take ownership of the AX system for a global organization. The company is looking for someone based in Philadelphia so if you are a Philadelphia based AX professional looking for a new opportunity please get in contact.