Dynamics CRM/365 Field Service Consultant - New York, New York, US (remote working)
$120,000 - $140,000
Job type: Permanent
Our client, a global market leading Microsoft Gold Partner, is currently looking for a Dynamics CRM/D365 Field Service Consultant to join their well-established and growing team. The Dynamics CRM/D365 Field Service Consultant acts as a liaison between customer and internal teams on Dynamics CRM/365 projects, with a focus on Field Service. The role can be executed remotely from anywhere in the North East.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert on Field Service projects
- Participate in the transition meetings of Field Service engagements
- Gather and document business processes
- Assist technical consultants with architecting CRM or xRM system, related customizations, and reports to model the client’s organizational processes
- Conduct system and end-to-end testing of the application
- Conduct design review sessions with the customer to demonstrate completed work and gather adjustments and changes
My client is a world class provider of professional consulting services. They are rapidly growing and are keen to speak with experienced Senior Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 professionals.
- Minimum 2 years of Dynamics CRM/D365 and Field Service experience
- Up-to-date understanding of business processes, issues, and technology especially related to the operation of a sales, marketing, customer service, and field service departments within an organization
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Our client is a significant transnational consultancy firm, looking for the brightest and best Dynamics CRM/365 professionals to progress their careers as their Dynamics CRM/365 Practice develops.
Not only will you be working with the latest version of the software, you will also receive continual professional training and education, enabling you and your career to grow exponentially.
We look forward to receiving your resume and discussing this outstanding opportunity.