Microsoft Dynamics AX Developer - London, UK (remote working)
£40,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
This is an excellent opportunity to further your career with one of the most recognisable brands in the UK. You will be working on the newly implemented AX system, which will shortly be upgraded to D365. My client, based in central London, is looking for a Dynamics AX Developer with detailed Dynamics AX development experience.
My Client is an International End User and they are a leading supplier to multiple high-street names. This company has been established for over 100 years and they are looking for exceptional candidates to join their dynamic and fast paced organisation.
- Strong AX Development skills
- Ideally certified in Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Have experience in maintaining, enhancing and debugging Dynamics AX Systems
- Ideally Degree Educated
- SQL, SSRS, SSAS
- Knowledge of the AX AOT and database structures
- Excellent Documentation skills
- Excellent Communication skills
This is a fantastic Job opportunity for MS Dynamics AX developers who want to gain D365 experience within a global organisation.