Dynamics NAV Consultant - Manchester, Northwest, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
Are you looking for a new challenge with a Microsoft Partner who will give you exposure to the latest technologies. This is a great chance for you to work outside of your comfort zone and take on projects within multiple verticals. My client is willing to give you the tools required to deliver world class solutions and are strong believers in a work life balance so can offer flexibility to work from home.
My client has been implementing NAV for over 15 years on a global scale. Working with NAV 2018 & D365 Business Central across several industries including manufacturing, fashion and beverages. This role has become available due to continued growth and internal career progression.
- Experience with the latest technologies (NAV 2018 / D365 BC)
- Previous onsite implementation experience
- Comfortable working in a team and also on your own
- Experience managing multiple client’s expectations
- Desire to work and learn multiple verticals
- A good knowledge of the Microsoft stack
- Experience working with a MS Partner beneficial
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Functional Consultant to work with the latest technology (NAV 2018 / D365 BC). As well as working with a team you will need to have the ability to manage your time while working on your own also delivering the highest standard of service to clients. My client are very passionate about investing in technology as they want to be the market leaders so looking for someone to adopt their ideology.
Contact job poster directly
Principal Recruitment Consultant