Dynamics NAV Project Manager - Swindon, Wiltshire, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
My client a well-known and reputable Microsoft partners is looking for a Project Manager to manage, coordinate, drive and support the delivery of multi scale projects.
My Client is an established Partner who have taken pride in delivering the best solutions, allowing their clients to experience their full commercial potential
- Project management experience
- Experience of industry recognised project management tools.
- Management and leadership skills
- Commercial awareness
- MS Office (Inc O365) experience.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Decision making skills
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to motivate.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel UK wide.
- Current clean driving licence valid in the UK
- Working experience of Microsoft Dynamics NAV; demonstrable understanding of functionality and structure.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics NAV clients from 5.0 to current.
- Understanding of Microsoft Dynamics NAV development methodologies.
- Project management qualifications. E.g. PRINCE2, APM or equivalent.
- Up to date understanding of BI and reporting tools.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Project Manager who wants to explore opportunities to further their career within an award winning supplier of Microsoft Dynamics. You can expect to earn a competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package