Dynamics AX/ D365FO Technical Consultant /Architect - London, Greater London, UK (remote working)
£75,000 - £100,000
Job type: Permanent
You will be responsible for the technical design and architecture on various large scale AX / D365FO projects.
This is a unique opportunity to work for a Global Tier1 Partner who have a great chance to join their UK delivery team.
- Microsoft AX / D365FO (Essential)
- Technical Implementation of AX / D365
- Design and Implement Extensions & Integration
- Ability to gather technical requirements
- Write & Document Technical Specifications
- Familiar with SDLC (Requirement gathering, Solution Design, Build, Test, Deploy)
- Manage code release and deployments
- Common Data Services
- Ideally Microsoft Azure Integration Architecture with PowerApps, LogicApps, CDS
- Knowledge of LCS, VSTS
- Microsoft Power Platform (desirable)
- Work closely with Functional team in Workshops helping with gap analysis, solution design
- Strong Consulting background
This is a great opportunity for someone who is already a successful Technical AX / D365FO consultant. If you are looking to new and unique opportunity, to work with a world class partner on some of the best projects (UK & Global), then contact me ASAP for a full job description.
Contact job poster directly
Senior Recruitment Consultant