Dynamics NAV (D365) Consultant - Birmingham, West Midlands, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Dynamics NAV Consultant to work with an internationally successful Dynamics partner. My client is looking for a Senior Consultant who is comfortable working on their own but also has the experience to tutor and knowledge share with the junior members of the team. This role will allow the successful candidate to deliver both Greenfield projects and upgrades utilising the latest technologies.
My client has successfully delivered projects worldwide and are looking to continually expand through their first-class reputation. Working across many industries including retail and manufacturing for a number of years has given them the expertise that their clients crave. This is a fantastic chance for you to start a new challenge within a company that gives you the chance to progress with your skills and experience but also an opportunity to help grow/ shape the business.
- 5 + Years’ experience of Dynamics NAV
- Previous experience using SQL Server
- Comfortable communicating with people at all levels
- Previously worked in a client facing role
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Ability to manage time effectively
- Previous experience prioritising and planning work load successfully
- Comfortable mentoring juniors colleagues
This is a great chance for you to start a new MS Dynamics NAV Consultancy role while taking on a new challenge. Not only will you have the opportunity to work for a company recognised globally but you will be part of the team’s continual growth with future career progression a realistic target. A very competitive salary with an excellent benefit scheme makes for a highly desirable opportunity.