IT Software Training Consultant - Southampton, Hampshire, UK
£30,000 - £50,000
Job type: Permanent
Due to continued business growth, my client is looking for an experienced ERP or IT Software Trainer to join their team on a permanent basis. The role will include the delivery of software & device training, predominantly on customer site across the UK. This is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable company during an exciting phase of their development, gain exposure to an array of exciting technologies and interact with a multitude of interesting business professionals.
- Provide effective and professional training to the project team members and identified super users.
- End user or bespoke training planning and delivery.
- To maintain high quality interactive and engaging learning materials.
- Maintain current user guides in line with monthly releases.
- Work alongside the senior trainer, SMEs or stakeholders.
- To carry out pre and post course administrative tasks.
- Experience with Dynamics NAV – Desirable but not essential
- Exceptional organisational and interpersonal skills to bring all aspects of training delivery requirements into place in a timely manner
- Experience in conducting technical Software Training
- The ability to lead groups with excellent facilitation skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Experience within a Trainer or Super User role
- Excellent ability to problem-solve within the Training environment
- Ability to think on your feet and flex the planned Training programme based on circumstance and Customer need
This is a fantastic Job opportunity for an IT Software training professional who wants to explore opportunities to further their career with a leading supplier of Microsoft Dynamics. You can expect to earn a competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package.