Dynamics NAV Developer - Portsmouth, Hampshire, UK
£40,000 - £50,000
Job type: Permanent
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for an experienced Dynamics NAV Developer based on the south coast. My client, an award winning Consultancy and specialist in their field is looking for an enthusiastic Dynamics NAV Developer to take responsibility for the technical design and development of their industry specific products based on the latest Microsoft Dynamics NAV technologies.
- Business Analysis and Business Process Design – identifying the best solution by utilising your knowledge of the system, architecture, and coding.
- Developing innovative industry focussed solutions that meet our quality standards.
- Producing clear and accurate Technical Design Documents as part of our design process.
- Delivering internal and external development projects.
- Contributing to the Functional Design Documents (where relevant).
- Contributing to deployment as part of our release management process.
- Engaging with clients and prospective clients to provide technical assistance, audit assessments and performance reviews where appropriate and required.
- Supporting and enhancing the standards requested within our development lifecycle.
- Significant previous experience as a software developer specifically working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV - 2009 onward.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server - 2002 onwards.
- Experience with at least one other development language such as C++, C#, Visual Basic, HTML with a working understanding of XML
- Experience with Microsoft Visual Studio, SharePoint Microsoft and ideally Dynamics CRM.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Good communication skills including the ability to communicate complex concepts to non-technical professionals.
This is an exciting opportunity for a Dynamics NAV Developer to join an award winning supplier of Dynamics NAV. In this position you can expect to earn a very attractive salary and benefits package.