Microsoft Dynamics CRM Consultant - Birmingham, Midlands, UK
£40,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is a growing Microsoft Gold Partner is looking to bolster their project delivery team with the addition of a Dynamics CRM/D365 Consultant. As a subject matter expert you will be a trusted advisor to clients throughout the implementation & delivery of their Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solution. You will play a central role in the full lifecycle of the system implementations.
- Create and maintaining project documentation and specifications.
- Effectively communicate with clients by building effective relationships
- Offer support and act as mentor to more junior members of the team.
- Contribute to the refining of company Implementation standards & procedures
My client is leading MS Dynamics Gold with an international culture and continually seek to inspire and reward innovation and initiative while supporting a good work/life balance.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 2016 and 365.
- Experience in Dynamics CRM design, configuration and customisation.
This is a fantastic Job opportunity for a Dynamics CRM Consultant who wants to explore opportunities to further their career with a leading supplier of Microsoft Dynamics and earn a competitive salary and benefits package