D365 / CRM Consultant with Field Services - Cambridge, South England, UK
£40,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
You will join as an expert in Field Services and will focus on delivering cutting edge solutions to a well-established UK client base.
My client also has an impressive client list and has successfully delivered hundreds of customer solutions across Europe. They have an enviable reputation amongst their competitors as they continue to take market share and grow.
- Dynamics CRM / D365 (essential)
- Minimum of 2 years D365 Field Service experience
- Experience implementing D365
- Full life cycle experience: Workshops, Requirement gathering, Functional design, Business process analysis, Implementation, Testing, Go-live, Training
- CRM Customisation & Configuration
- Exposure to Project planning
- Excellent client facing communications
This is a great opportunity for someone who is already a successful CRM Consultant and is looking to advance their career in a global firm. You will work with the latest versions of D365 with a wide range of companies across the UK. You will join a successful team who continues to win new business and you will have a choice of interesting projects to work on. Contact me ASAP to progress further.