Dynamics AX Support Analyst - Manchester, Northwest, UK
£35,000 - £40,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is a leading supplier of Dynamics solutions is recruiting for a Dynamics AX Support Analyst to deliver 1st line application support services to operational processes and customers in line with SLA and support contracts within an exciting and growing international working environment.
My client is an award winning MS Partner with a reputation for excellence through tailor made solutions based the latest Microsoft’s ERP and CRM technologies. Understanding the importance of engagement in the workplace and valuing its staff are just a few reasons why my client has gained its fantastic work place reputation.
- Previous experience within a Dynamics Support role 1st or 2nd line
- Experience supporting MS Dynamics AX 2009, 2012 or D365F&O.
- Excellent communication and problem solving skills.
- Technical knowledge incl; SQL Server, Performance investigation, SSRS reports would be advantageous.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet time limits.
- Driven and self-motivated individual.
This is a fantastic Job opportunity for a Dynamics Support Consultant who wants to explore opportunities to further their career with a leading supplier of Microsoft Dynamics.