Dynamics D365 / CRM Consultant with Field Services - Manchester, North West, UK (remote working)
£60,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
My client are looking for a D365 Field Services specialist to take a key role in a very successful team.
You will join a market leading Dynamics Consultancy and who have an impressive client base. You will have a choice of interesting projects to work on with a talented team of leading Dynamics professionals.
- Dynamics CRM / D365 (essential)
- Minimum of 1 years D365 Field Service experience (or FieldOne)
- Experience implementing D365
- Full life cycle experience: Workshops, Requirement gathering, Functional design, Business process analysis, Implementation, Testing, Go-live, Training
- Understanding of how Field Services integrates with other application
- Excellent client facing communications
This is a great opportunity for someone who is already a successful CRM Consultant and is looking to advance their career in a global firm. You will work with the latest versions of D365 with a wide range of companies across the UK. Contact me ASAP to progress further and for more details.