Dynamics IT Support Consultant - Portsmouth, South Coast, UK
£30,000 - £35,000
Job type: Permanent
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a service driven Support Consultant based on the south coast. My client, an award winning IT Consultancy and specialist in their field is looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful support professional to provide a high level of support to key accounts and communicate efficiently with the technical teams to ensure that service level agreements are achieved and that the clients expectation are met.
- Experience as an Application Support or IT Support.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of defect testing.
- Experience of working in a fast paced constantly changing environment.
- Experience of using support management & defect management tools.
- Problem solving skills - ability to solve problems under pressure.
- Attention to detail and competent IT technical skills.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Confident, assertive and self-motivated
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of ERP/CRM/Databases would be advantageous but not essential.
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Support professional to join an award winning supplier of ERP. In this position you can expect to earn a very attractive salary and benefits package.