Dynamics IT Support Consultant - Manchester, Greater Manchester, UK
£30,000 - £35,000
Job type: Permanent
We are recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a service driven Support Consultant in the Manchester area. My client, an award winning IT Consultancy and specialist in their field is looking for an enthusiastic and resourceful support professional to provide high level support to key accounts, communicate efficiently with the technical teams and ensure that service level agreements are achieved.
- Experience as an Application Support or IT Support.
- Working knowledge of Dynamics NAV 2016 or later is advantageous
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrable understanding and experience of defect testing.
- Experience of working in a fast paced constantly changing environment.
- Experience of using support management & defect management tools.
- Problem solving skills - ability to solve problems under pressure.
- Attention to detail and competent IT technical skills.
- Ability to work in a team and individually.
- Confident, assertive and self-motivated
- Ability to handle multiple tasks/projects simultaneously.
- Knowledge of CRM and Databases would be advantageous
This is an exciting opportunity for an IT Support professional to join an award winning supplier of Dynamics ERP. In this position you can expect to work with the latest MS Dynamics technologies and earn a very attractive salary and benefits package. Additional training will be provided on my client’s industry leading solution.