Dynamics CRM / D365 CE Consultant - London, Greater London, UK
£50,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
Due to the continued growth my client, a London based Microsoft Gold Partner is looking for an experienced Dynamics CRM Consultant to join their team of project delivery experts. As a subject matter expert you will be a trusted advisor to clients throughout the implementation & delivery process and will play a central role in the full project lifecycle.
- Business and process analysis and documentation as required.
- Consulting, presales analysis, implementation and training on both Dynamics 365 CRM online and on premise.
- Create scoping documents that help the development team understand the requirement for any modifications, and provide enough information for these to be created.
- Communicate efficiently with clients and internal functional and development teams.
- Quality Assurance & Documentation to specific quality and best practice standards.
My client is growing London based Microsoft Gold ERP Partner providing Professional Services to small-medium sized businesses for Microsoft Dynamics solutions and IT Managed Services.
- Previous experience in the delivery of custom Dynamics CRM solutions as a Functional Consultant.
- Experience across Dynamics CRM versions 2015, 2016 and D365 CE.
- Previous experience working within the partner channel would be very advantageous but not essential
- Excellent client facing, communication and presentation skills
- Professional credibility - a highly self-motivated individual.
This is a fantastic Job opportunity for a Dynamics CRM Consultant who wants to explore opportunities to further their career with a leading supplier of Microsoft Dynamics and earn a very attractive salary and benefits package.