ERP Programme Manager – UK wide - London, Greater London, UK
£120,000 - £140,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is a London based MS Gold Partner who are in search of an ERP Programme Manager to join the ever growing team on a permanent basis. In the role the Programme Manager will take responsibility for leading both technical delivery and the management of business change. You will be experienced in complex system integration and end-to-end delivery.
My Client is leading MS Dynamics Gold Partner & IT solutions provider, with over 400 employees they have a fantastic reputation for providing quality support, solutions and project delivery.
- An experienced programme manager with ERP/CRM delivery experience, gained in a project or programme capacity.
- A track record rich in the delivery of full lifecycle, large and complex ERP implementation.
- Experience in managing a distributed project team both onshore and near shore, delivering multiple concurrent streams of work;
- Prince 2 Practitioner / certified APM professional
- Strong people management skills
- Experience in the management of third party contractors and independent software vendors.
- Experience in the delivery of complex IT or business led transformation programmes.
- Experience of implementing Microsoft Cloud based solutions;
- Experience in providing programme and project delivery advice to senior stakeholders.
- Ability to understand the commercials to create a successful programme commercially around a number of work streams.
- Flexible approach to work with a focus on delivery to deadlines and high standards;
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with tact and discretion
This is a fantastic job opportunity for an ERP Programme Manager to further their career with a leading supplier of Microsoft Dynamics.