Senior CRM Consultant - London, Greater London, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
My client, an established Microsoft Partner urgently requires an experienced Dynamics CRM Consultant for forthcoming projects, due to continued company growth. This busy and varied role requires excellent client facing skills and there will be the opportunity to work on client site both nationally and internationally. The role is based in London.
- Undertake business analysis.
- Provide Presales support.
- Produce Gap/Fit Analysis.
- Carry out training for clients when necessary.
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Document software change requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of software as new versions are released.
- Undertake internal training where appropriate.
- Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Seek opportunities for further business with existing accounts.
- Manage client relationships effectively.
- Mentoring junior consultants where required.
- Dynamics CRM Consultancy experience (opportunity to gain D365 experience).
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
As a Dynamics CRM consultant you can expect to earn a competitive salary, bonus and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Home working flexibility will be offered. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced consultant to join a well-established company.