Dynamics CRM Project Manager - White Waltham,, Berkshire, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
My client a Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner is in need of a Dynamics CRM Project Manager to be based in London. This is an exciting opportunity wherein you will take accountability for the complete solution delivery lifecycle within an experienced and talented project delivery team.
My client is a leading Microsoft Gold ERP Partner that provides professional Consulting and support services ensuring that business have the intelligence they need to make every decision is informative and strategic.
- A proven track record of delivering large scale projects on time and on budget.
- Strong MS Dynamics CRM / Office 365 product knowledge; ideally including CRM 2013 onwards.
- Strong understanding of key CRM / Office 365 principles, products, deployment strategies and workflows.
- Ability to demonstrate added value to the client in the areas of consultancy and project management.
- A good understanding of the commercial aspects of projects e.g. change control processes, team utilisation, margins, etc.
- The ability to write scoping documents and be willing to author project control documents.
- Able to lead a project team under times of pressure.
- Understanding of Agile/SCRUM or PRINCE 2
This is a fantastic job opportunity for a Project manager with Dynamics CRM experience who wants to explore opportunities to further their career with a leading supplier of Microsoft Dynamics. In this role you can expect to earn a very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.