Dynamics AX Finance Consultant - UK wide - London, Greater London, UK (remote working)
£50,000 - £75,000
Job type: Permanent
My client a large and ever growing MS Gold Partner is looking for a Dynamics AX Consultant with a solid Finance understanding to join the implementation team on a permanent basis. Based in London this is an exciting opportunity to take responsibility of a number of big projects utilising the latest Dynamics technologies.
- Provide valuable insight ensuring the successful implementation of the finance modules of Dynamics AX.
- Collaborate and communicate with project managers and other functional experts and participate in the enrichment of standard solutions using current technologies.
- Communicate efficiently with internal and external teams.
My Client has been established a Partner with an international presence. With over 450 employees across Europe, North America and Asia. My client has also been honored one of the most customer-focused Microsoft partners.
- Previous experience implementing the Finance modules of Dynamics AX 2012 or later versions - D365O highly desirable.
- End to end implementation project experience.
- A Solid Finance background - ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified or qualified would be desirable but is not essential.
- Experience with (D365O) interfacing & Integration.
- Knowledge in gathering technical requirement.
- LCS & VSTS understanding would be very beneficial.
- Experience across modules including; General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts payable, Cash and Bank Management, Budgeting, Project Management and Accounting and Fixed Assets.
- Basic knowledge in financial workflow and/or journal approval.
- A good understanding of Accounting processes, principles, functionality & systems.
- Ideally Microsoft Dynamics certifications in Finance
- Experience with BI tools would be advantageous
- Multi-legal entries experience advantageous
- Multi-currency experience advantageous
This is a fantastic Job opportunity for a Dynamics AX Finance Consultant who wants to explore opportunities to further their career with a leading supplier of Microsoft Dynamics. You can expect to earn a competitive salary and a highly comprehensive benefits package