Dynamics AX T&L Consultant - London, Greater London, UK
£50,000 - £75,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is a large London based international company looking for an experienced Dynamics AX Consultant with expert knowledge of Dynamics AX Trade and Logistics modules to join the established delivery team on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to join a rapidly-growing team and play an important role in the project delivering.
My client is a provider of financial services to the middle market, with over forty thousand staff across over one hundred countries and employing over forty thousand staff my client is in a fantastic opportunity to offer a unique opportunity to join global team.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or D365FO.
- Previous experience as a Functional Consultant through at least one implementation of Dynamics AX.
- Full project life cycle experience.
- A deep functional understanding of the capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics D365 - Trade & Logistics module.
- A understanding of core finance processes from a systems point of view, in particular procure-to-pay, order-to-cash, record-to-report and multi-company consolidation
- Working knowledge of Financials or Procurement & Sourcing or Human Resources or Retail or Manufacturing or Project Management and Accounting would be very advantageous.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, along with well-developed interpersonal skills and an ability to relate to clients and colleagues
This is a fantastic Job opportunity for a Dynamics AX T&L Consultant who wants to explore opportunities to further their career within a well-established international company. In the role you can expect to earn an attractive salary and very comprehensive benefits package