Dynamics D365CE Solutions Architect - London, Greater London, UK
£80,000 - £100,000
Job type: Permanent
My client is a London based Microsoft Gold Partner recruiting for an experienced Dynamics 365 CE Solution Architect with experience in solution development and functional analysis to take a hands-on approach in designing and leading Dynamics 365 products implementations. The focus of this role will include presales activities around the Dynamics 365 platform, methodology diagnostics, high-level solution architecting and contribute to proposal development.
- The Solution Architect will lead the delivery of our Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions
- Be a champion for both technical and functional solutions across the Microsoft platform, driving the adoption of new features and technology
- Have an exceptional understanding of Dynamics 365 technical and functional capabilities
- Lead the design and development of sector specific templates to enhance the out of the box Dynamics 365 functionality, giving a unique selling point and also a resalable asset
- Be responsible for ensuring our pre-sales engagements are delivered with the same rigour and attention to detail as our client engagements
- Define training needs within the team and coach other team members
- Deliver all consultancy according to the Project Methodology, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully according to the project plan.
- Meet and exceed customer expectations of business knowledge, skills and behaviour.
- Identify business/project risk and mitigate or communicate as necessary.
- Ensure progress updates are communicated to relevant parties both formally and informally.
- Identify practice development activities and help in defining how these will be delivered
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by Directors.
My client is a well-established London based Tier 1 Solutions Provider. My client strongly believes that their staff is a major component of their success, many of them have been with the company for over a decade.
- A deep and broad knowledge of technical capabilities of Dynamics 365, including appropriate certification. Must be able to show good knowledge of practices for Dynamics 365
- Deep understanding of Azure and cloud technologies, .Net development and PowerBI.
- Broad understanding of software development lifecycle, development management, release management, data migrations, cut-over planning and early live support.
- Broad knowledge of functional capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement – including core solution of Accounts, Contact and Activity management
- Demonstrable knowledge of capabilities of the supporting software in the Microsoft stack including: Azure SQL / SQL and Common Data Service
- Knowledge of best practices for working with offshore teams
- Experience of Agile Methodology
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Certifications are desirable
- Hands on functional experience in CRM configuration, standard customisation, standard workflows, dashboards, forms, views and standard reports development is a must;— Expertise in providing both out of the box and development solutions in a Microsoft Dynamics 365 environment; Extensive experience as CRM consultant
- Ability to lead engagements and present to the C-Suite stakeholders.
- Experience with Dynamics 365 in a Lead Design Consulting role
- Experience of large scale CRM implementations
- Adept at Business Requirement Analysis with a focus on reducing development effort and simplifying delivery
- Pre-sales experience - Excellent presentation and demonstration skills
- Business process mapping, modelling and documentation knowledge
- Experience of mentoring junior staff
This is a fantastic job opportunity for an experienced Dynamics CRM Solutions Architect to further their career with an international working environment and supplier of Microsoft Dynamics Solutions.