Dynamics CRM Consultant - Columbus, Ohio, US
Job type: Permanent
MS Dynamics Gold Partner are looking for Dynamics CRM consultant for their growing team. My client is looking for experienced CRM consultants. You will be working with all versions of Dynamics CRM up to CRM 2015.
- Undertake business analysis.
- Provide Presales support
- Produce Gap/Fit Analyses
- Carry out training for clients when necessary.
- Preparation of time and cost estimates for completing projects.
- Document software change requirements.
- Maintain knowledge of software as new versions are released.
- Undertake internal training where appropriate.
- Undertake presentations and demonstrations to prospective clients
- Seek opportunities for further business with existing accounts.
- Manage client relationships effectively
- Mentoring junior consultants where required.
Ohio based Gold Partner looking to rapidly expand their CRM teams on the back of continued strong sales on CRM.
- 3+ years CRM Consultancy experience
- Ideally CRM project management experience
- SQL skills
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
As a Dynamics CRM consultant you can expect to earn a competitive salary, bonus and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Flexibility will be offered. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced consultant to join a well-established company