Dynamics AX Integration Specialist - London, Greater London, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
My client a well-established and international end user is looking for a Dynamics AX Integration Specialist to join their growing team of Dynamics AX professionals. The successful candidate will be responsible for the technical delivery of my clients Dynamics solutions, with a specific focus on reporting capability. In addition they will be a champion for adoption of best practice reporting solutions across the Microsoft platform, driving the adoption of evolving internal reporting tool.
- Work with the training team to build training materials.
- Coach and mentor additional team members.
- Identify potential areas of risk, mitigate or communicate them as necessary.
- Work closely with the Technical & Functional Leads and Solution Architect keeping communication efficient between relevant parties, formally and informally.
- Identify reporting capability development activities and assist in defining efficient methods of delivery.
- Carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Solution Architect and Functional Lead.
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training
My client is a well-established international organization with over 300 offices across more than 50 countries and over 70,000 employees. As a firm believer that their staff is the foundation upon which their success has been built they welcome driven professionals that wish to expand their skills, knowledge and reach their full potential.
- Must have a deep & broad understanding of the technical capabilities of Dynamics AX 2012 or D365 for Finance & Operations.
- High level understanding of Dynamics functionality and able to lead the design and development of reporting solutions.
- Be able to effectively promote the reporting capabilities of Dynamics, aiding further adoption throughout the business.
This is a fantastic job opportunity for a Dynamics AX Integration Specialist who wants to explore more challenging and rewarding projects while furthering their career within a rewarding and supportive environment. You can expect to earn a very competitive salary as well as a highly comprehensive benefits package.