Dynamics NAV / D365 BC Developer - London, Greater London, UK
£50,000 - £70,000
Job type: Permanent
We are recruiting for an experienced Dynamics NAV Developer to join a leading London based professional services company. This is exciting opportunity to join a growing Consulting team and develop & implement various modules of Microsoft D365 Business Central.
- Design and design and Development in Microsoft D365 Business. Central, including aspects of the core, advanced solutions and industry specific solutions.
- Perform solution development using both C/AL and AL.
- Ability to work closely with functional consultants to translate user requirements into functional specifications then into technical development.
- Providing onsite and offsite consulting services and support to Microsoft D365 Business Central clients.
- Guild and mentor junior developers.
- A deep understanding of both the functional and technical aspects of Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Previous C/AL development experience.
- Ability to perform performance tuning on Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Ability to interface with clients both in person and remotely.
- Understand the functional and technical differences between different versions of Microsoft.
- Experience installing and configuring Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Experience with SQL Server preferably with some knowledge of SSRS, SSAS, and SSIS.
- Experience on multiple successful implementations with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
- Knowledge of technical developments and trends in application analysis, design, development and technical and business writing.
- Ability to learn new business processes or applications very quickly.
- Maintain a working knowledge of NAV and able to understand changes in order to anticipate cross-system or cross-process impacts.
This is a fantastic Job opportunity for an NAV Developer who wants to explore opportunities to further their career and earn a very attractive salary and benefits package.