Dynamics ERP Project Manager - London, Greater London, UK
£60,000 - £80,000
Job type: Permanent
My client a Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partner is in need of a Dynamics ERP Project Manager to be based in London. This is an exciting opportunity wherein you will take accountability for the complete solution delivery lifecycle within an experienced and talented project delivery team.
- Manage multiple commercial implementations across all Dynamics projects- Dynamics CRM & Dynamics NAV.
- Deliver projects of varying size, within timescales & budgets.
- Manage customer expectations through project meetings and reviews.
- Maintain high quality project delivery measured by use of Company methodologies.
- Build and manage stakeholder relationships.
- Analyse, identify and manage project-based risk.
My client is a Microsoft Gold ERP Partner & Silver Microsoft CRM partner that provides professional services ensuring that business have the intelligence they need to make every decision is informative and strategic.
- Previous project management experience delivering Project Management as a Professional Service to customers.
- Have strong Microsoft Dynamics project delivery experience in at least one of the listed Dynamics solutions.
- Demonstrate extensive knowledge of full cycle implementation.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Have excellent documentation and planning skills.
- Have a good understanding of either Prince, Surestep or Agile Methodologies.
This is a fantastic job opportunity for a Project manager with Dynamics ERP experience who wants to explore opportunities to further their career with a leading supplier of Microsoft Dynamics. In this role you can expect to earn a very competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package.