Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant - Hook, Hampshire, UK
£40,000 - £60,000
Job type: Permanent
My client an established international Microsoft Partner is looking to enhance their Dynamics CRM project team with the addition of a Dynamics CRM Technical Consultant. As part of the Development team you will be working within an agile environment to deliver tailored software solutions. This is an exciting opportunity to with other members of the team you will work to analyse and develop features. My client is looking for someone who has a passion for providing excellent customer service and innovative technical solutions.
My client is a leading supplier of Integrated Business Solutions and an established Microsoft Partner. With customers across 20 countries my client’s success has been built upon tailored software and world class service.
- Previous CRM system development experience
- Ideally previous Dynamics CRM experience
- Working knowledge of SQL design, queries and stored procedures
- Experience with web service technologies, such as WebAPI
- Ability to work within a team to deliver complex software solutions
- Flexibility in relation to work from customer site on occasion
- SQL Server integration and reporting knowledge would be advantageous
This is a fantastic job opportunity for a Dynamics Technical professional to further their career within a well-established supplier of Dynamics solutions. You can expect to earn an attractive salary and benefits package.