Dynamics NAV Project Manager - Newbury, Berkshire, UK
£70,000 - £90,000
Job type: Permanent
An established Microsoft Gold Partner with international office presence urgently requires a Dynamics NAV Project Manager, due to continued company growth. This busy and varied permanent role requires excellent client facing skills and there will be the opportunity to work on client site both nationally and internationally.
As well as being one of the UK’s top Microsoft Dynamics Gold Partners this company is also expanding internationally, outside of Europe. With greats strengths in retail the majority of projects will be focussed in this area.
- Project Management experience
- Dynamics NAV/ Navision Experience
- Excellent documentation skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Comfortable in a client facing position
- LS Retail Experience
- Beneficial Key Skills:
- Good understanding of Prince Methodologies – ideally Prince 2 certified
As a Dynamics NAV Project Manager you can expect to earn a competitive salary (up to £90,000 for the right professional), bonus and a highly comprehensive benefits package. Flexibility will be offered i.e. homeworking options when not on client site. This is an excellent opportunity for a senior Project Manager to join a well-established company.