Dynamics CRM / D365 CE Support Consultant - Manchester, Northwest, UK
£35,000 - £40,000
Job type: Permanent
My client a well-established and expert supplier of Dynamics ERP solutions is recruiting for a Dynamics CRM / D365 CE Support Consultant. This role will report directly to the CRM Services Director and is aimed to deliver application support both 1st and 2nd line in accordance with to SLA and support contracts and include taking responsibility for the service delivery to a number of key accounts through regular feedback and communication.
My client is an award winning, global MS Gold Partner employing over 300 staff across three continents. My client has established themselves as a leader in Microsoft Dynamics with a unique approach to project methodology and unrivalled customer support & satisfaction.
- Previous Dynamics CRM Support experience supporting versions 2015, 2016 or Dynamics 365 CE.
- Practical knowledge of Dynamics CRM entities, workflows, configuration and customisation.
- Experience of other related technology like SharePoint, SSIS, SSRS and SQL Server.
- Infrastructure associated with CRM implementations would be desirable but not essential
- Any O365 knowledge would be advantageous
This is a fantastic Job opportunity for a Dynamics CRM Support Consultant who wants to explore opportunities to further their career with a global supplier of Microsoft Dynamics.