D365FO/CRM Developer- Working for a well-established end-user with over 50 years in the aviation industry - Farnborough, Surrey, UK
£60,000 - £65,000
Job type: Permanent
This hybrid flexible role is looking for a Developer who excels in the Dynamics CRM and D365FO to join their team. Transforming their ongoing business programmes and having the responsibility of recommending and providing the best tools for the business.
With 50 years in the aviation sector, this business is well established and well respected. They operate in multiple areas across Europe and Asia providing expert advise and gaining the trust of over 100 owners. They are an award-winning business where they have been recognised for their high safety standard and will continue to do so as they grow their large global team.
Culture is a huge part of working for my client. They love team bonding and being extremely team orientated. With that being said, they love running social events and activities throughout the year to get everyone together, here are a few to name: BBQ’s, massages for mental health awareness, and afternoon etc.
They also have some great core values that they work by, that ensure that the work the put out is of high standards. They work towards being passionate, safe in their work, treating other like they would like to be treated with respect and innovative with their ideas.
- As an experienced developer with CRM and FO knowledge, my client is looking for an individual who possesses high end skills with the development and business analysis side of Dynamics to put their knowledge into the following daily tasks-
- End to end development lifecycle
- Writing technical specification/documentation
- Support teams to gather requirements and meet expectations
- • Champion improvement opportunities
- Assist with operating models and manage the change and transformation of systems
- Train and educate ground and individuals
- Respond quickly to end-user needs and resolve any ticket issues
- Deliver presentations to higher management
- Work with the technical team and developers to meet criteria and deliver solutions
Not only is the company and its team fantastic, but the role also comes with many benefits alongside it-
• Private Healthcare for yourself, paid for by the Company
• Life assurance 4x your annual salary
• Employee discount platform
• 24 days holiday
• Cycle to Work Scheme (salary sacrifice scheme)
• Employee Assistance Programme – access to a support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7
• Pension scheme matched by the Company up to 5%
Contact job poster directly