Dynamics 365 CE Support Consultant - Rugeley, Staffordshire, UK (remote working)
£40,000 - £50,000
Job type: Permanent
Looking for someone with D365 CE/CRM Support consultant experience to join a mid-sized partner. This will involve you being the first point of contact with clients. Furthermore:
Log, diagnose and resolve client support issues Documentation and reporting of any issued and resolutions Work closely with others external vendors, teams, and customers in each stage of resolving client issues e.g., the investigating and testing stages Keep the CRM team up to date with the resolution stages Communicate and identify high priority issues to senior staff, etc!
A UK Leading Microsoft Gold Partner, specialising in the charity, public and not-for profit industries! This allows them to stand out by making a genuine difference to organisations who are driving change by assisting them with digital transformations. So, if you want to have the opportunity to create a positive social impact then this company is for you. A close knit but growing team of 50 working across the Dynamics 365 stack.
- Support experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE or CRM
- Stakeholders and client facing experience/ strong communication skills
- Any Microsoft partner experience would be a bonus
- Strong problem solving, organisation and communication skills
- A team orientated individual with an ability to remain calm under pressure
- Willingness to continue to learn and progress in the future, including the chance to gain Microsoft Certifications
25 days holiday+ bank holidays, increasing to 30 days with service. Death in Service cover, private BUPA health insurance, 5% employer pension, charity scheme which employees have a say in voting for! Bonus pit which is shared out between employees...............and their own training portal. Last but not least they have regular company days/ team days out! Reach out for more information- firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact job poster directly