Netsuite Managed Services Consultant – Remote Eligible $95k-$140k - North Dakota, North Dakota, US (remote working)
$95,000 - $140,000
Job type: Permanent
A typical day as a NetSuite Managed Services Consultant may include the following:
• You will focus your efforts on NetSuite clients who have completed their implementations.
• Support clients who have the desire to continue to improve their NetSuite environment to get the very most of their investment and want to work with a dedicated resource on their account.
• You will have two to four clients that will take up most of your time and effort.
• You will spend time with them creating strategies for how to improve, helping them execute those improvements and working with the company resources to execute the projects that are created from this strategy.
• As time allows, you may also assist with On-Demand cases and conduct multi-day assessments for clients and prospects.
Do you want to work in an environment that supports you? A company that values its staff and promotes and happy workplace by making work-life balance a daily practice. Enjoy a culture that inspires and attracts industry’s leading talent.
This is a great opportunity to join a leading provider in Technology consulting, driven to find the best fit solutions for their clients.
With Gold-level Microsoft competencies, they are uniquely positioned to help businesses grow and solve their toughest challenges. Success driven by their proactive, consultative approach to a people, process and technology and the incredible team.
- You are a self-starter who likes to work independently but enjoys collaborating with the larger team when necessary.
- You are a NetSuite certified ERP consultant with at least 3 years of NetSuite implementation experience across multiple industries. Or you have at least 4 years as a NetSuite system administrator with a deep functional understanding and ability to solve any NetSuite challenge.
- You are able to independently identify points of optimization within a NetSuite environment.
- You are a skilled and confident communicator, comfortable talking with everyone from the C Suite down to the warehouse floor.
- You have a genuine interest in leveraging technology to assist clients in reaching their goals.
- • You are able to effectively maintain and build working relationships with coworkers and clients.
- You are able to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines by setting priorities with projects.
- You are willing and able to travel up to 30% of the time.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future.
If a company that values you, promotes a happy work life balance and is leading the industry sounds like the right company for you then please apply now or call.
Contact job poster directly